Sunday, August 1, 2010

Me, Carrie and Carrie's Dude

This picture oh so stokes me. Me, my cousin Carrie and Carrie's dude. Both are frequent visitors to this site. I feel like Carrie's dude is a bro, and yet here I am meeting him for the first time. Which just so happens to be his wedding day. Carrie you are awesome. You also seem to have married a great Dude. Carrie's Dude - take care of our cousin. And great meeting you my man. You're as cool as I thought you'd be.

Wishing you two a great life together.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

3 comments:

Nana said...

What a wonderful occassion. Everyone looks great. Best of luck to the Bride and Groom.

neil s. said...

Awesome post. Very nice pic's. Congrats again Carrie and Jeremy

Jeremy's dudette said...

So great to see you both and to celebrate with all of the Solomons! Hope to see you (and the kids) again soon.