Monday, May 9, 2011

Game of Thrones

So, my new favorite show of the season is HBO's Game of Thrones. It's well acted, the visuals are stunning, and it features a ton of action. My only problem? I have no freaking idea whatsoever who's who, or what's going on. As many of you have probably surmised, I watch a ton of TV, but I'm always doing something else simultaneously - usually reading a magazine, surfing the web or doing email (hello, iPad). And this is one of those shows that demands your full attention. And so - I am lost. Anyone care to jump in and explain to me what in the hell is going on? Neil? Beno?

1 comment:

foodmomiac said...

I have only watched half of episode one, but I read the entire first book and am halfway through the second. Even in the books, it is REALLY confusing. There is a family tree type thing at the end of book one that helps, but is somewhat difficult to navigate on a Kindle.