Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Man Harry

I was reminded by his partner David that today marks the 18th anniversary of the passing of my good friend Harry Brian Binder. Some of you might remember that I wrote about Brian two years ago; you can check it out here.

Eighteen years. Wow. I cannot wrap my head around that. It seems like yesterday that I was hanging out with him, David and Todd in New York. Such a great dude and I miss him a ton. I often wonder what he'd be like as an old man like me? Bald as a stone I bet; he was already on that path. He's probably so mad at me right now for saying that; sorry Harry.

One thing that would never change though, despite the passage of time: his radiant smile, goofy sense of humor and his one-of-a-kind personality. He was one amazing dude and he left this world far too early. And the world was a heck of a better place with him in it.

Hope you are looking down on us Harry. Because there's lot of folks that continue to look up to you.

You left an amazing legacy, amigo and you will always be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written: Hope you are looking down on us Harry. Because there's lot of folks that continue to look up to you.
nicholas