Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beer of the Month Club

For my birthday my wonderful office mates bought me a six month membership in a regional beer of the month club. Each month I get 12 beers from renowned regional brewmakers. Yesterday I received my July shipment which included beers from the Florida Beer Company and from the Michigan Brewing Company (for my Michigan readers they included a Mackinac Pale Ale and a Celis White). I'm sampling the Mackinac as I type and I have to say - it's pretty good. Funny when I moved here I though I would move in the direction of wine and while I enjoy it, (interesting) beer is definitely becoming a bit of a hobby. Beer also tastes better after a hard run - and given my bachelorhood I've been doing quite a bit of that of late, including an early evening nine mile trail run.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: