Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back From New York

Well, almost back, but not quite; I am currently 30,000 feet in the air and according to this MapTracker I'm looking at, somewhere over Nevada. It's been whirlwind five days and while it's always good to be back in my hometown of NYC, I'm also real happy to be heading back to my new hometown of San Francisco. I can't wait to see the Wife and Kids.

I watched two movies while in then air, both of which I highly recommend. Up in the Air was terrific but the one that really surprised was Pirate Radio. I'm surprised it didn't do much better in the theaters. Definitely worth renting.

While traveling, I tried a little experiment that pitted my iPad against my MacBook Air. If you are at all interested in the results, check out www.techdork.com.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: