Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TV Shows

The Summer usually marks a major lull in terms of new TV shows. Which is probably just as well; I could use a break.

But that being said, I need something to watch. Really, the only two shows I'm aware of that start new seasons in the Summer are True Blood and Weeds, both of which I love. I know the final season of Entourage is around the corner. And I watched a new AMC (at least I think it's AMC) show the other night, Suits, that seems to hold some promise.

Anything else out there that I should be paying attention to? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

GoldenTrailsDave said...

I'm pretty sure "suits" is USA.

You may like "Burn Notice" (also USA).

See, a new season of "Mad Men" should be starting right around now. Stubbornness is postponing this season to next year. A shame!