Sunday, July 31, 2011

Coastanoa and More

Usually when the family is on the East Coast for the Summer, I am pretty darn boring. I'm determined to shake it up a BIT this year by being a bit more on the go and being a bit more adventurous than usual.

To that end, I had my boy Wiley in town the past three nights and we had a blast. I wanted to show him a bit more than Marin, so on Friday night we headed to Coastanoa, a tented campsite located on the Coast, about halfway between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz. Consider it "camping lite." I think I speak for the boys when I say that we had a blast, though I pay the price for it yesterday for sure.

Beyond that, lots of business travel to LA and an upcoming boy's trip to Michigan, which we do every year (though usually in June, not August).

On an unrelated note, has anyone else been watching Breaking Bad on AMC? Wow is that show good - i think it's the best show on TV. I know I say that a lot but really think it's true.

No comments: