Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lake George, NY

A lovely time is being had by all in Lake George. After a bit of a rocky trip getting here in which I slept of all, oh about two hours it was great seeing the Wife and Kids. We came up to my in-law's house, which sits on Lake George, and despite the fat that I fell asleep every time I sat down, immediately felt relaxed. Today's activities included a ten mile run (I am NOT used to the heat; I absolutely melting), a three hour sail (the little girl's new favorite activity; this kid is a total water bug) a little whiffle ball playing, dinner with some friends and now the Olympics. All in all, a pretty darn near perfect day.

Tuesday my father in-law and I are taking the Little Boy to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. I'm not sure which of the three of us is more excited but if I were betting, i'd probably say the Little Boy.

No comments: