Sunday, August 31, 2008

REMINDER: Run for Cancer is Upon Us.

Lovely holiday weekend out here in Marin County, CA; hope you are all having fun, too. Highlight of the weekend thus far was hanging out all day today, moistly at Stinson Beach, with our friend's the Schultz's, who moved here a few weeks ago from Chicago.

Time has crept up on me, but just a friendly reminder that next weekend is the Run for Thyroid Cancer. Like last year, all you have to do is something "active" -- you can swim, bike, run, walk, hike -- I don't care. Do something and send me a photo of you doing it -- coupled with your mileage -- and I will be sending a donation to a cancer organization. I think I have a cause in mind; I will talk about it later this week. To kickstart activities, I will be running a hilly 30k race. It's not quite as your as last year's half ironman, but alas, it will have to do.

In other news, Michigan football squad sucks. And while I am at it so do my Yankees.

No comments: