Monday, July 27, 2009

Fat Cyclist

If you get a chance today, take a moment and visit this website right here. You will likely find it depressing but at the same time, incredibly uplifting. Lately I am starting to read more and more of these cancer blogs. Call it morbid fascination, perhaps, but more so than that, I am starting to feel a real connection of sorts with these folks. These are my people. And while I hate cancer so much, the attitudes of Elden and Susn (who are in my thoughts), Dan Waeger (may he rest in peace) and so many others, is incredibly uplifting and inspirational to me and many others.

At the risk of sounding trite, all I can really say is this: make the most out of every day that you have,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That "C" word can sure do a number on you. When the Doctor says "we need to do a biopsy just to rule it out and then the wait for the results that could be the killer. So much of what is going on is out of our control and which ever way it goes hopeful we have made some good contributions in life and we need to tell everyone who may be facing the "c" word hang in there. Enjoy every minute you have. The sunshine, the rain and even those cold, cold days it doesn't matter as long as you are there to enjoy them.