Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Main Man

Pretty good showing by Lance today eh? That might have been one of his best performances ever. I can't express how much I enjoyed today's stage on Mont Ventoux. I was screaming at the TV like the old days. More on the Tour tomorrow.
 
In the meantime tonight was the coup de grace of my vacation. I saw one of my best high school buddy's - my good friend Geremy, who's apparently a fairly fan of this blog, for the first time in over a decade. The amazing thing about great friends: it doesn't matter wheher it's a day or a decade. When you're togerher it's like no time at all has passed. In certain respects I think that's the definition of friendship. Anyway Geremy, if you are reading this; it was awesome seeing you. And between that Wife of yours and that kid in the back seat (and the one I didn't get a chance to meet) one thing was pretty clear to
me: you did pretty well Amigo.
 
On top of all this, a great family reunion earlier today. I'll post pictures from that tomorrow.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: