Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Go Blue

I haven't written about Michigan football for an eternity because, frankly, there hasn't been much to write about. But I have to say, the Boys in Blue looked *really* good on Saturday. Really, really good - for the first half at least.

The thing that impressed me the most is that we were FAST. I realize we were only playing Western Michigan (respect, Bronco's) but for the first half of that game we looked like freaking Florida out there. I think that we saw the true dawning of the RichRod era; last year doesn't really count because he didn't really have any guys and the guys he did have weren't really molded to play his style of football. That being said, it was only the first game of the year, it was against a MAC opponent (respect, MAC) and we are still very, very young and led by freshman quarterback(s). But I liked what I saw. And I can't wait to see how we do against Notre Dame. And for all you still reading this post, I'm on record saying that I have and continue to believe in RichRod.

Go Blue.

1 comment:

neil s. said...

Yup. If the old guard at Michigan doesn't push him out RichRod will have us as a top ranked team in the next few years. If they do push him out he will win a national championship somewhere else. Btw, the new towers on the stadium looked great.