Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anniversary

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary. My how time flies when you are having fun.

14 years. Damn. That is one long ass period of time. How she puts up with me is beyond my comprehension but perhaps she sees something in me that others don't.

All that aside, I couldn't be happier nor could I ask for a better Wife. Those of you who know me know that I oftentimes give her a hard time, sometimes even on these here pages. We have a bit of a schtick between the two of us but if you hang out with us long enough you grow to understand it. It's kind of inexplicable but it seems to work for us.

I could go on but I don't want to give her a big head. She's a great woman, a terrific Wife and an even better mom and those of you who know me know that I'd be lost without her.

So - Happy Anniversary, Wife. I look forward to the next 14. Though after that (28?!), you might get traded in for a younger model.

No comments: