Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Survivor

So, if you happen to watch Survivor, or even if you don't -- you should -- as our family friend Marty is a contestant this season.

He's a really good dude and based on tonight's episode, I think he's going to play an excellent game. I've long been a fan of the show - I've pretty much watched every season -- but it's a heck of a lot more fun when you know someone in it. This is a first for me and reality shows, which now that I think about it is kind of amazing given how exactly how many reality shows I watch.

Anyway, I expect that this will not be my last post on this subject. Best of luck Marty. This season promises to be a ton of fun.

2 comments:

Scott H said...

I watched last night. Marty seems like one of the director's favorites and got plenty of screen time. Good luck Marty. See you at the finale!!

Summer's grandma Nana said...

We know Marty's family what an honor and from the first show we are sure Marty is going a long way. Good Luck Marty .