Monday, November 14, 2011

Trapezius

The good news is that my hip doesn't hurt any more. The bad news is this is only due to the fact that I think I ripped my trapezius muscle in two and the pain is so near blinding I can't focus on anywhere else.

I injured myself early this am doing a pull up at Cross Fit and this one wasn't subtle. I immediately felt a sharp pain, which is never a good thing. I'm hoping it's better tomorrow but man - this Cross Fit just might kill me. And the sad thing is that despite all these injuries, I absolutely love it (cross Fit that is - not the injuries. Or the pain).

Anyway, here's a photo of me and my ice bag. Been icing it for hours and still kills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear my man. Hope you allow it to heal.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Slow down. Don't you want to make it to 100?