Sunday, December 4, 2011

Junior Olympics

Congrats to the Little Girl, who spent the entire weekend at Junior Olympics in Morgan Hill, CA. She swam best times in both the 50 and 100 back and her relay team also did well. I'm super proud of her; these are some of the best swimmers in the State.

My buddy Nick from Chicago was in for the weekend and we had a great time. We went to see My Morning Jacket on Friday night awesome) did the Marin thing yesterday (Tennessee Valley-Muir Beach-Muir Woods et al) and today he ran the half marathon at the North Face challenge - his first *real* trail run. He did very well and I think was pretty stoked. The Little Boy ran with him for a bit and I .. cheered him on. It was nice being out there and not the end of the world but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was dying to run. That said, I get the stitches out on Thursday (seems to be healing pretty well) and should be back in the mix some time soon.


No comments: