Friday, December 9, 2011

Swimming and the Little Boy

I write a lot about the Girl and her swimming. In a nutshell, she's a superstar. I'm spectacularly proud of her and yet I'm equally proud of The Little Boy, who started swimming in earnest only about six months ago.

He's been swimming his little ass off night and night and he has made incredible headway. It's almost amazing how much progress he's made in a few short months.

Anyway, tomorrow is yet another swim meet yet this time it's not just about her. The Little Boy is making his swimming debut with a 100 breast and 50 fly. He might come in first in this meet or more likely stone cold last. Either way, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest. It's all about the effort and I couldn't be more proud of the little dude.

Go Little Boy, Go. You stoke me.

Pictures to follow soon.

No comments: