Monday, December 5, 2011

Kindle Fire

Trying something new; I'm using my iPad as my new computer. I received a bluetooth keyboard/case from my client, Logitech and it is making for a pretty cool experience thus far. I'm going to see how it works out as my primary computer during an upcoming trip too LA and San Diego. Should be an interesting experiment.

I haven't posted on technology for a while and have a few dedicated posts coming up. But I did get my kid a Kindle Fire for his birthday and so far, I am pretty impressed. It's more robust than I though and at $199 I think it's an excellent value. What it in't, however is an iPad and I don't think it's necessarily fair to compare the two. But it is an excellent media consumption device and if you are an Amazon-phile and have purchased a lot of digital content from Amazon, it is definitely worth considering if you are in the market for a tablet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i saw something in ny times today about using i pads as computer. how about that.gs