Monday, July 23, 2012

Bachelor

Well, I am back from my great Adirondack sojourn, and it's that time of the year again - for the next 24 days or so, I am a bachelor. Even though today is "Day 1" I already miss the Kids - though they fight and whine and bitch and moan, they are generally pretty darn good Kids and I really enjoy hanging out with them.

So, what will I do during my bachelorhood? For starters, I have a three day trip to LA planned. But that's all business. And on the back end of next week I'm meeting some of the boys at Yosemite for camping. Beyond that - I will probably chill and enjoy the relative peace and quiet.  And by week two, as in year's past, I am sure I will be bored stiff. Will be sure to keep you updated.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here"s what i do whenever the wife goes away for several weeks. WAKE UP. gs

Michael said...

It's comforting to know that my presence will bore you stiff.

Michael said...

It's comforting to know that my presence will bore you stiff.