Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Had a big monster meeting today that's absorbed my time for literally weeks. To top things off, of course I get sick yesterday. Probably nothing worse than a cold, but not fun all the same, especially given how we are headed out to Hawaii in a few days. I think I said this before, but I honestly think I've never been more ready for a vacation The pace of work and life since January 1 has just been ferocious. I honestly feel as if I have packed a full year into the first 38 days of this New Year.

Beyond that, not too much to report. About to curl up with a cup of team blanket and American Idol.

(Ps. Any book recommendations for Hawaii? My Kindle wants to know)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shackleton's way if you haven't already read it.

prayer for owen meany

aloha and enjoy the ahi poke!

rob

gailaj said...

Have a good vacation -- sounds like you need it.

If you like essays, I recommend any of David Sedaris' titles, which I've been checking out of the library lately (Me Talk Pretty One Day, When You Are Engulfed in Flames)....