Monday, September 12, 2011

A Game For the Ages

Not sure how many of you watched that Michigan-Notre Dame game on Saturday, but it honestly may have been the most exciting football game - let along Michigan - that I have ever seen. And I've been watching Michigan football for upwards of 40 years. Astonishing doesn't even begin to describe it; it was just epic and maddeningly entertaining (though I've sure my Irish friends would beg to disagree). The coolest part was watching it with the Little Boy. I think that's the game that made his a true fan; he struggles a bit with the whole football thing, but even he was jumping up and down. And it was a great lesson for him that it's never over until it's over. Anyway, all that being said, it was an entertaining game but not a particularly good or well played one. I'll take the win, but I suspect that we could possibly be in for another long season. Regardless - Go Blue!

No comments: