Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sweet Home, Chicago

Apologies for my absence; I've been traveling like mad for work. Five consecutive weeks on a plane and I have at least two more to go beforeI'm home for seven consecutive days.

I went to Chicago on Thursday for client events Thursday night and Friday and stayed through this morning. It was fantastic seeing all my Chicago peeps and I miss them a ton. And I loved seeing my new NIECE (!) too - she's three months old and just adorable (just like her mother).

I love San Francisco - it's definitely now our home - but I'm always wistful when I visit Chicago, especially around Fall, which is by far the best season. Chicago just reeks of college football in the Fall and there ain't nothing better than college football. Except the baseball playoffs. But I digress.

Anyway, please remember that this weekend is the Howard Solomon Run for Thyroid Cancer. Get ready for some action and be sure to send photos.

And also if you have a moment be sure to visit Bum or Stokes You and be sure to leave a comment or two. I think I'd like to see this one take off a bit.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Glad to see your new "nice" finally made your blog!