Monday, September 26, 2011

The Quirkes

Even though I don't get a chance to see these guys given that we live in different Statesand I've never met the girls in person, I love this family. They definitely win the award for most active overall family. Outstanding job, Quirkes!

From Nick:

Good weekend for the HS Run for Thyroid Cancer. We kicked it off with a soccer game yesterday and wrapped it up with a family 5k followed by individual kids races.

I was so proud of the girls; P won the 3-4 age group up against even the boys and V destroyed the 5-6 race.

Jen logged 12 today including the race and I went 10. All around good day and of course, for a good cause.

The 45 second videos of the girls races are great, and will be hosted on my family blog (thequirkehouse.posterous.com) if you are interested.

Talk to you soon.
Nick

No comments: