Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Going Buggy

"We make honey and keep the flowers seeded."

And with that line, my son's career in theater was born. Not sure what kind of career it's going to be however: I think his sister is the one with the flair for drama. His mother too, for that matter.

Anyway, tonight was the premier of his second grade play, "Going Buggy." He was a bumblebee. I must say, it was pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. Pictures to followin a few days.

Short post tonight. I need to get some sleep and prepare myself for:

-- the upcoming NBA FInals, aka The LeBron James show. Man, did he bring the noise against hte Piston's. Exclusive of game one, that was a postively Jordanesque performance.

-- my date with nuclear medicine tomorrow; I have to be at UCSF Cancer Center at 7:30 am for my neck MRI and CT Scan. Let's see if we can't find that little f($*%*er of a lymph node.

That's it; full update in the am when I am done with the scans.

I'm going to see if they will take a picture of me in the CT canister for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: