Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One of Those Days

You ever have one of those day when you feel as if you are sleepwalking throughout the day? Well, that's me, today. I can't figure out what exactly is going on, except that I have been running tons lately (and on the subject, like a total and complete idiot I signed up for this yesterday) and I may have forgotten to take my synthroid yesterday while in LA.

I haven't bitched about this too much on these pages, but I really hate the notion that my life is dependent on taking a little blue pill every day. Alas, there's nothing I can do about it as this stage of the game, so I may as well quit my bitching now.

Couple of random thoughts:

-- I predict the Lakers beat the Celtics in five. No way anyone stops Kobe this year. They are playing awesome basketball. I have to say that for this New York basetball fan, Celtics-Lakers series, while obviously good for the NBA, is a defcon four situation.

-- "So You Think You Can Dance." Worst reality tv show this side of that asinine Tila Tequila show. That said, I am watching it as I type these words. RIght now some dude just finished dancing and now he is sobbing for reasons I canont quite determine.

-- Several anticipated records are coming out in the next few weeks, including Lil Wayne and Colplay. I am not the biggest Coldplay fan in the world -- like others, I find them a tad too whiny -- but the early reviews are pretty amazing.

-- I just bought this book on Amazon. The reviews have been excellent; I will post my own once I am finished. Looks like it should be a quick read.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

AH the little pills. not my fave either. and i honestly SUCK at taking them. and go in spurts at taking them really well and then spacing it for a week or more. yeah i am rad. and it totally becomes obvious when i haven't been good about taking them. my typing sucks, and i can't form a thought to save my life in conversation.

i got the new Weezer. and love it!

another crazy race. good luck on that!

Anonymous said...

What did you sign up for yesterday? i hope you didn,t join the army.