Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Greetings from 36,000 feet

I'm currently typing this from somewhere over Pennsylvania. I think airline wifi might just be the greatest invention of all time. Anyway, just a quick note to thank you all for your support of the 3rd Annual Howard Solomon Race for Thyroid Cancer. Participation was a tad bit light relative to previous years but I guess that is to be expected. I am thinking of something epic for 2010.

In other news -- I have no other news, really, All I have been doing of late is traveling for business, and it's becoming a tad bit tiresome.

the Little BOy turns ten next week and I am thinking about surprising him with a trip to Anaheim. Not to go to Disneyland, for a change, but rather to catch the Yankees at the ACLS. More on that later.

Anyway, over and out for now.

No comments: