Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week of Travel

So, my week has looked something like this:

Monday: early flight to LA Work in LA all day. Evening flight to Chicago (where I sat next to a woman who was hacking into a surgical mask the entire flight). Arrive at hotel at 1 am.

Tuesday - Wednesday: all day in Chicago, late Wednesday flight to SF

Thursday: 7 am flight to NYC with the Little Boy for World Series (!)

Friday: 7:30 am flight back to SF.

By my estimate, I think I will be in the air for 23 plus hours this week. Insane. My singular objective, beyond having the time of my life at the World Series? Avoid getting swine flu.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

CRAZY! but worth it for the chance to make awesome memories with your son. have a great time!

Michael said...

I was on a flight the other night with a kid incessantly hacking behind me. I demanded to be moved. It worked. I'm so tempted to start wearing a surgical mask myself.