Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Boy

Ten years ago was one of the best and scariest days of my life. Scary in the sense that The Wife had some unexpected complications in the delivery room that made for an utterly nerve wracking day. Best from the standpoint that everything was fine in the end and the day culminated with the birth of my Little Boy.

I simply cannot believe that he's ten years old. Like any kid his age he certainly has his moments and he can be a bit bratty but he's also one of the sweetest, most kind hearted and compassionate kids in the world. I love him (and his sister too of course) more than life itself.

Happy birthday Little Boy. I'm really proud and honored to be your father.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

3 comments:

gailaj said...

Congratulations on "double digits" !!

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO! one whole decade old. hope he had an awesome birthday.

nana said...

When my mom died it was a very sad day and I remember how happy she would have been to see her first great grandchild. I too remember the day he was born and I LOVED HIM BEFORE HE WAS BORN AND EVEN MORE EACH DAY. He will make you proud and if he follows in your footsteps I couldn't be happier. Happy birthday grandson.