Friday, October 16, 2009

Riding the (Google) Wave

Alrightee then - after two long weeks I've finally gotten an invite onto Google Wave (as has Mikey). Thanks again, Rev Dave. So, I've only had one threaded conversation thus far, but I have to say that is has exceeded my expectation and it doesn;t seem nearly as complicated as folks have been making it out to be. At first blush I am not exactly convinced that it will ultimately replace email, but I do think it will evolve into being an excellent collaborative solution for businesses. In fact, I wish my entire office(s) were on the Wave. I think we would find unexpected utility.

Anyway, this is only my very topline impression. I still need to noodle around on it quite a bit more before I can offer up a fully formed opinion.

Posted via email from Tech Dork

No comments: