Monday, October 5, 2009

So, What are YOU Going to Do?

Solomon RUn for Thyroid Cancer is quickly approaching, and I'm curious as to your rewspective plan(s). I know Jen Q is going to do a little 26.2 miler but no one else has declared their intentions though rumor has it my Old Man is going to bust out something epic.

The "event" goes on for both weekend days. My loose plan is for one epic run probably on Saturday. And the other day, I'm going to do a family run (hear that, Wife?) along the lines of what the Wife and Little Girl did yesterday. Doing something family oriented would stoke me greatly. I will be sure to upload photos, videos and other forms of media.

On the topic, be sure to send photos, Dearest Peeps. Remember, this is our most fun "event" of the year and pictures are absolutely key so keep 'em coming all weekend long and I will continuously upload.

One other thing: my good friend Crazymama hasn't been feeling well of late (fear not; it's not cancer related) and recently did a little stint in the hospital. She's an important part of this little community and on behalf of all of us, Crazy, feel better!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey thanks for the love. i'm holding off on saying what i'm doing this weekend because i'm having a test on friday and not sure how rad i'm gonna be feeling but we'll see , maybe i'll suprise ya with something. otherwise i'll be with ya in spirit.

Anonymous said...

best wishes crazy. my stunt ; maybe attempting to fly NON STOP to london.thought of playing tennis naked but cannot find an opponent willing to take on the challange.gs

gailaj said...

Feel better Crazymama!

Howard -- I hope to be able to do a long run this weekend, but I'll let you know in a few days (having a little medical issue myself, I'll explain later...)

quirken said...

Sad to see that this has not taken off as well as it has in the past. In addition to crewing for Jen at the Marathon on Sunday, I have a long run planned for Saturday morning and a nice bike planned for Saturday afternoon.

Here is to hoping that everyone remembers that the important thing in life is no the triumph but the struggle, so let's get out there and support our main boy, Howard.