Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nice Day for a Ride

Indian Summer is in full effect in Marin County, CA. It must be 75 today and there isn't a cloud in the sky. It's days like this, in late October no less, that makes California what it is.

My boy Dave M is in town and we had to celebrate the weather with an epic bike ride. We road about 30 miles at a moderate pace. It was so enjoyeable it makes me wonder why I don't ride more, versus all this crazy running.

After the ride we had Tony Tutto's organic pizza for lunch. If I can score a quick nap - and get over this travesty of a Michigan football game - this has the makings of a perfect day.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

1 comment:

nana said...

Ok so what was your thoughts on the Yankee's game last night? I am sure you and the z-man watched it.