Monday, November 2, 2009

Argh

I'm watching this Yankees game; was hoping they could put it away tonight, but I gues asking to win three in a roll in Philadelphia is asking a lot. Sure do wish we weren't getting completely dominated by Lee again. Makes me as nervous as can be for a potential game 7. 

In other news, not too much to report. Let's see:

-- the little girl finished second in her age group in her first-ever triathlon. Nice effort from She WHo Has More Energy than anyone on this planet.

-- I picked up an annoying head cold during my travels last week. I guess that was to be expected. 

-- I am two plus weeks out from my hardest race in a long while; the Quad Dipsea.  This one has got me more than a tad bit nervous. 28 miles with about 9,000 feet of climbing. Yowza.

I think that's about it. Back to the game I guess........

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: