Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best Way to Celebrate A Big Race...

... is with a great - and I mean great - beer. I present to you Pliny the Elder.

I'll have more on the race tomorrow but suffice to say it was epic. I struggled a bit and didn't have th race I had hoped for - and I probably held Perrault back a bit - but screw it. This race is just epic and I'm sincerely happy just to have finished. But boy - did I suffer.

Anyway, more tomorrow when my brain isn't as scrambled. I've attached a few race photos in addition to the one of the beer.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

3 comments:

Wiley said...

Wow...the contrasting facial expressions between you and Perrault are truly epic! Hilarious. Great job to both of you and a nice accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

i knew pliny the elder back in the day and he didn't even like beer.gs

gailaj said...

The old saying, "what doesn't kill us will make us stronger" certainly applies to tough races like yours. Congratulations on your finish, looking forward to the report!