Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Beatles

I am fortunate enough to have recently gotten my hands on the remastered Beatles albums. Having listened to most of their albums the past few weeks while running, all I can say is that there's no question they are the greatest rock band of all time and no one will ever surpass them.

Ok, I know that statement was a bit on the subjective side. But still...

Anyway, if you have any Beatles in your iTunes library or on disc, I do suggest that you dust it off and give it a listen. I think you will quickly agree that it's simply astonishing how timeless their music really is.

My favorite? It's probably a tie between The White Album and Seargent Pepper's. The one that has surprised me the most and that I am enjoying more than anticipated? I would have to say Revolver.

Any album I don't like? Not a one.

5 comments:

gailaj said...

Those are probably my two favorites too, with The White Album at the top...love all the "suites" that they wrote, long sequences that are unheard of today! (the music these kids listen to today ;)

Anonymous said...

my 2 favorite beetles: 1. horn toed beetle. 2. brown spotted beetle.gs

Anonymous said...

my 2 favorite beetles: 1. horn toed beetle. 2. brown spotted beetle.gs

Payro said...

My two favorite beetles:

1. Bailey
2. VW

Anonymous said...

don't leave out rubber soul

-TB