Sunday, November 22, 2009

Somewhere Under the Rainbow

I di a 9 mile, pre Quad Dipsea race today in San Francisco with my boy Payro, who's in from D.C. Let's hope this wasn't a harbinger of things to come next week because I felt like complete crap. Not sure if it was the rainy weather, or my legs are just cooked from all this training, but I just felt awful. Think my pace was around 7:40 or so. It's not that I was going that slow, just that I felt crappy the entire way and my heart was pegged super high. Enough of that. Don't want to bring myself bad luck.

Anyway, on the way home the sky cleared and I saw the most amazing rainbow; it literally spanned from Mount Tam to Sausalito. I snapped a picture while driving (I know, I know) attached, which doesn't come close to doing it justice.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: