Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quiet

I've been so busy these past few days with work and travel to LA that I just realized I haven't posted in a few days. Not too much to report, really. My life consists of work, kids, running and more work. This past weekend was a particular doozy: a three hour race on Saturday, featuring 5,400 feet of climbing followed by a 2 hour run on Sunday with 2,600 feet of climbing. Suffice to say, I am pretty hammered. I also think I am as ready as I will be for the Quad DIpsea. Speaking of that race, which is t-minus two weeks and counting, I'm thinking about doing a live tweet. If you are on twitter, my name is Howardsol.

Beyond that, listening to some pretty cool new music by new and upcoming bands including Them Crooked Vultures (featuring Dave Grohl and the singer from Queens of the Stone Age), Bear in Heaven, Ramona Falls, and Surfer Blood. All very interesting and pretty good.

No comments: