Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not Too Much New To Report

Been a kind of uneventful and frankly, dreary week. My focus has been on work, which has been more crazy than usual lately, this freaking diet (all I can say is that if/when I have a clean scan, I am driving directly to In 'n Out for a double double animal style. I am literally dreaming about this moment), the Kids and this miserable weather. It's about as cold in San Francisco as I have ever experienced. Oh and one other thing: Jersey Shore. My new obsession. Can't believe that I just wrote about TV and forgot this one, though come to think of it I don't think I watched the first episode until Tuesday night. Coming from Jersey, all I can say is wowza. These exact same characters existed back in 1982; they haven't changed an iota, except that they are far more metro.

And that is about it. I've also dialed back on the working out because I'm trying not to stoke my appetite too much. I'm already constantly hungry as part of the diet. Instead, I've been hitting the weight room and trying to get back some strength. More on that later, in the event anyone is interested.

Ok -- off to grab my Thursday night scotch. That's right; it's diet approved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it,s NEW jerseyand don't forget that.gs