Thursday, December 17, 2009

Push Up Challenge

Coach Phil came up with a good but very simple workout. Here's how it goes: do ten pushups at t top of every minute. See how long you can last. Record it. If only it were as easy as it sounds. I lasted 19 minutes tonight. I probably had a few more minutes in me but the arms were definitely a little bit rubbery. Anyone out there bold enough to give this a shot?

On a different front, I am eating. And eating. And eating. Funny what happens when you are deprived of something, if even for just two weeks. While on the topic, thanks again for all the great support these past few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you eat while doing push up?gs

geremy said...

try doing a deck of cards

wiley said...

I could probably last for 16 hours but if I make it an hour can I stop?