Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Radioactive (slightly)

Just back from the hospital where I took the following nine (I took the picture after having already swallowed two) pills. This is for my diagnostic test - long story as to why so many pills but I'll confess that it kind of freaked me out. The Big Scan is tomorrow at 9 am and I get results immediately thereafter. I still expect everything to be fine - my doctor does too - but you never know. I'll confess to being a tad bit apprehensive; this whole process is unnerving. Frankly, I just want it to be over.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

be glad they are not supositories.gs

neil s. said...

good luck. bklyn solomon's are all sending positive vibes to you tomorrow.

Crazymamaof6 said...

you dad is freaking hilarious!

what was your actual scan dose?

sending good vibes your way.

gailaj said...

Wishing you all the best, hope it's over and done with by the time you read this...

NANA & PAPA said...

We here in the Adirondack MOUNTAINS WISH YOU THE VERY BEST RESULTS.

Anonymous said...

We're thinking about you.
Penny & Mike