Sunday, October 24, 2010

World Series

Well, my Yankees season has come to a conclusion. I should be bummed out and to an extent I am but the fact of the matter is we lost to the better team. I can live with that. And I picked a good year for my test to puke out because now I can full on get into the Giants. They've long been our second team - we go to a ton of games each year - and they are a fun group of misfits and cast offs. It's easy to rally around these guys. And lastly, the entire region is caught up in Giant's fever. I haven't seen anything quite like this since the Cubs made the playoffs when we lived in Chicago. The whole town is into this and as I noted previously, San Francisco is a *very* underrated baseball town. I think they are going to have their hands full against a loaded Ranger's squad, but they strike me as a team of destiny. Regardless of how it shakes out, I'll most certainly be in their corner. Go Giants!

Sent from my iPad

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: