Thursday, June 4, 2009

Favorite (alcoholic) Drink

So, yesterday's post seemed pretty popular so we will extend the theme to close out the week. So, the question of the day: if you had to pick one alcoholic drink to bring with you to a desert Island, what would it be? Mine is a toss up between scotch and beer and specifically, I'd probably narrow it down to Macallan 12 vs. Racer Five. Note that MaCallan isn't my favorite scotch per se, but it's very well balanced. The Oban 14 I'm drinking as I type is probably my all-time favorite. that or Lagavullin. But I digress.

Anyway, the scotch probably would win. Something about scotch that just works for me.

So what about you guys? What will win the day? Wine? Scotch? Beer? I'm sure Beno is going to have an interest response to this one.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would take an alcholic drunk (female of course). i figure that's close enough to an alcholic drink.gs

Nana said...

Ok in my youth I was a Southern Comfort girl now I would settle for Amaretto on the rocks. When I wanted to impress your father-in-law when we were dating it was Scotch on the rocks I must have been crazzzzzy! The taste of course.

Unknown said...

Stoli on ice. The only problem I foresee on that desert island is the lack of a proper freezer, for ice, and to keep that vodka properly cold.