Monday, June 29, 2009

Favorite: Day of Your Life

Ok, here's the "Favorite" of the week -- what was the favorite (best?) day of your life? One rule however: we have to eliminate the easy targets: your wedding day, day your met your significant other, birth of your kids, blah, blah, blah. Because we all know that if you're married with kids, there's only one way to answer that question.

Not sure if I have a clear cut answer for this question, myself. I think it's tie between the first time I got a "clean scan" and completing Ironman, which was an epic, epic undertaking. Come to think of it, there might be a third: the day I got accepted into the Unversity of Michigan. That was definitely a good day, too.

That's the best I can do. But enough of me; you?

In other news, headed to Chicago for business and 4th of July holiday. Will be sure to send updates via Posterous. If you haven't checked out that site yet, you need to do so, pronto. You can become a blogger within seconds, from the luxury of your mobile device. If you own an iPhone, it's a no brainer as it's a great -- and free -- repository for uploading pictures and video.

3 comments:

nana said...

That is a very hard question to answer. I was watching the boy when he arrived at sleep away camp for the first time and seeing him check out his bunk and find his cousin Ryans name itched in the wood right where his heads rest on the pillow. It was awsome. He was so happy. He told his mom to leave after she unpacked all his stuff.Good sign.

Anonymous said...

best day might be the day you got out of michigan (graduated). that's when "ya gotta believe" was first spoken.

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

wow. this is so hard... you got me thinking!