Friday, June 26, 2009

Missing the Little Boy

I'm generally not too prone to what I'd call "sappy" posts but this is an instance where I really can't help myself. The Little Boy has been at camp for little over one day and already I miss him dearly. How could one not miss a face like this? Not sure how I'm going to get through the next three and a half weeks without him. Of course I know how this story will play out: as soon as he's back and fighting with his sister I'll wish he was away again.

In other news, the mother of the Little Girl (aka The Wife) is back home again and boy am I glad to see her. I truly had a great time with the Little Girl - it was important I think that we spend some time together, alone -- but at the same time, I have a newfound respect for single, working parents.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: