Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Business Travel

Greetings form LA where I am on my first business trip of the new year. Last year (and probably the year before, too) I flew so much on Southwest in particular, that I reached some sort of exulted status; the Wife now gets to accompany me for free whenever I travel. That's pretty cool and evidenced by our upcoming trip to Arizona this weekend, it seems like she is going to take them up on this deal.

In regards to business travel (actually, let's just call it travel in general) I am going to set the over under at fifty total flights (a total flight equals a roundtrip - any additional trips in the middle count for a quarter point). Could be a fun parlor game; I suspect I will surpass that without too much trouble, barring unforeseen circumstances.


No comments: