Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year all. I wish you and your respective families health, happiness and prosperity in the new year.

We had a terrific New Years eve. We had dinner with friends downtown and desert at their house. Afterwards the Little Boy and I ran a midnight (11 pm, actually) 5k. It was fun as hell though a struggle less than two hours after lamb chops, mashed potatoes, chocolate cake and a beer. The Boy ran like the wind - he held 7:08 pace - and I was holding on for dear life. We came in 18th place overall and he had the time of his life. It's only a matter of time now before I can't race with him. It took everything I had to keep pace and I think he can run much faster.

Anyway, we got home in time to see the fireworks in San Francisco from our deck. All in all, a great time.

No comments: