Thursday, April 19, 2012

4th Best Small Town

I know I talk a lot about how much I like Northern California, but I guess I am not alone. I was stoked to see ole Mill Valley voted 4th best small town in America. I would have voted it number one, but I guess I will take the four spot. At the risk of being dramatic, it really is a spectacularly cool, almost magical place. I truly dig it that much.

It was also nice to see New Jersey (Red Bank) represent, along with Laguna Niguel, CA and one of my new favorite places, Ashland, Oregon. If you haven't been to Ashland, put it on your list. I've written about it in the past and I can't wait to visit again.

Funny, though I consider myself a city person, I'm growing increasingly fond of the small town and I found this list to be fascinating and well thought through. If I had the chance, I'd genuinely like to visit all 25.

No comments: