Monday, April 16, 2012

Coachella

Thank to one of my awesome clients, I am going to Coachella this weekend. And I am going in pretty grand style, too. Will be interesting to see how my soon-to-be 46 year old self does at a three day music festival (though I'm only staying two days, in all likelhood). Should be pretty interesting, to say the least.

On Friday, I am hoping to see Jimmy Cliff, GIRLS, Neon Indian, Yuck, Pulp, Death Grips, Frank Ocean, M83 and the Black Keys. Man. I'm tired just writing all of that.

On Saturday the plan is to check out AWOLNATION, Kaier Chiefs, the Shins Miike Snow, Destroyer, Buzzcocks, Flying Lotus, Feist, St. Vincent and of course, Radiohead.

I'm bummed to miss Sunday, particularly Snoop and Dr. Dre and Girl Talk but I think by then I will have had it.
I will be sure to send updates and pictures form the road.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear all about it. not. gs