Friday, April 13, 2012

And That's a Wrap

Typing her eon Friday night and headed home tomorrow in the am. Had a very nice time here in Scottsdale. In no particular order  we: went to a Diamondbacks game, an Arizona State game (don't ask me how I got roped into that - but we did have fun), checked out Sedona and went on an amazing jeep tour and hiked/trail ran a TON (Pikes Peak two times, Camelback and McDowell Sonoran Preserve twice). ALso managed to pay two visits to Crossfit Scottsdale, which was an awesome experience.

This am we went trail running and for the first time, the kids legitimately kicked my ass. As in - I simply could not keep their pace. That goes not just for the boy, but the girl too. They are a site to behold, those two.

Most importantly, we had a great time hanging out with family. The kids just adore their little cousin and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

Anyway -  a fun time and I'm sorry it's over but alas, all vacations must come to an end.


1 comment:

Nana said...

It was a great vacation. Hats off to your two amazing kids. They were just wonderful in every aspect. Your daughter was an awsome playmate to her younger cousin and your son was very sweet to show such effection to her also. They are really talented kids and I am very proud of them.