Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday

Well, the rumors are true. I am 46 today. Damn. Any way you look at it, that's old. The only consolation I take in that, is I am in far better shape at 46 than I was at 26. So I have that going for me.

We celebrated the day yesterday. Uncle Rob came over early in the day to hang out and after a six mile run with the Little Girl we headed to the pool and swam a bit (the little girl must have swam a mile - at least - after her six mile run. Her energy is off the charts). Afterwards, we had a few friends and their kids come over for a little pizza/pool/beer party. The amazing Wife did a great job, per usual and a most excellent time was had by all.

For all of you who reached out to my on my birthday: much love.

And now I am going to go back to drowning my sorrows about how old I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is just a number. Look forward to the next 46 years and more. Happy Birthday from Nana and Papa