Friday, November 9, 2007

Race Tomorrow

Just got back from physical therapy for my back. First time I have ever been to PT and I must say I was really impressed. For all you Bay Area denizens, be sure to check out Presidio Sports if the need ever arises (which I hope isn't the case).

I told me therapist that I was planning to do a hilly trail 20k tomorrow and she just rolled her eyes -- but she didn't say no!

So, that's what I am planning to do tomorrow. 2300 feet of climbing inside of 12.7 miles; should be a good old fashioned sufferfest. Not to mention, I am playing poker tonight with the boys, which promises a fairly late evening.

I expect to suffer greatly.

Have a good weekend y'all.

(Ps. Downloaded the new Jay-Z last night. At first listen it is really good. More on this later)

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow good luck with that! hope it goes great.